After 3 days of Bravelle injections I had my first follie check this morning. I'd say it went pretty well. I still have fluid in my ute so hopefully that will go away soon. Doesn't really surprise me since I've been spotting for like a month straight and AF seemed pretty light but I'm not spotting anymore so I don't know what that means. As for my follies, I have 3 in the lead at the moment. One at 14.1mm, one at 13mm and one at 12. So I get to do another 2 nights of Bravelle and then return to the doctor on Thursday morning to check the progress. I hope that the 3 follies grow grow grow! I'll do whatever is needed but I'd love it if the IUI was on Sunday or Monday as opposed to Saturday but I'm not picky. :)
I was reading 999 Reasons to laugh at infertility and I loved this post. I sometimes need to repeat this to myself. All the treatment can overwhelm my life at times but it's so important to remember this:
You are more than your infertility.
You are a wife, a partner, a friend, a lover.
You are a daughter, sister, an aunt, a cousin.
You are a worker, a fur mommy, a smiler, a laugher.
You are a timed intercourse lover, a basal temperature checker, a pregnancy bump spy.
You are a toilet paper inspector, a Doctor Google searcher, an ovulation charter.
You are a fake pregnancy symptomer, a Clomid side effector, a Facebook pregnancy spy.
You are a crier in public places, a hormonal fertility needle injector, a fertility drug addict.
You are hoper, a believer, a person who won’t give up-er.
You are a strong woman.
Infertility does not define you.
No comments:
Post a Comment