Sunday, January 30, 2011

Monitoring updates


So I've been stimming for a week now and I think things are going ok. I've had 3 monitoring appts so far. At this morning's appt I had 4 follicles between 11-12mm on the right side and 3 11's on the left. Yesterday when I went in the tech counted 17 follicles on the right and 9 on the left so I'm hoping that more continue to grow and become measurable. I started out on 150iu Brave.lle and 75iu Meno.pur and I'm now up to 225iu of each. That's 6 powders in 1cc of liquid... can you say sludge??;) I think I'm tolerating them pretty well. Haven't had too many noticeable side effects. Tonight I also start the cetrocide so my body doesn't decide to ovulate on it's own. I take it tonight and then again tomorrow morning and then each morning until my ER. As much as I don't want to take another shot, I'm excited that it's time for it now... just means I'm getting that much closer!


It's so weird to be this close to the ER. I mean, I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER to get here and like I've jumped through so many hoops. I'm just thankful to be at this point and hope that it all pays off. I'm still very hopeful but I've got more thoughts of, what if this doesn't work. I'm trying to take everything one day at a time and not worry about things before they happen.

Eeek! Hoping for more good news this week and so anxious to find out when we're actually doing this (the ER/ET that is)! Fingers are still soo crossed!

1 comment: