Thursday, May 27, 2010

Vacations Galore:)

This weekend I'm going to Atlanta to visit one of my best friends. I can't wait! It's going to be nice to get away for a couple of days. Then I have work for 3 days before heading to Orlando for a week with my husbands family. I'm REALLY looking forward to having a week off and hope that I get to relax some. Since I'm still on BCP I can drink as much as I want too:P Yay for summer!

I'm on week 3 of my pills and have to go pick up another pack sometime next week. I couldn't wait any longer and decided to make an U/S appt with RE to check on the progress of my tennis ball:P I just need to manage my expectations for when my next cycle is going to start. I'm also curious to find out what they want to do if it hasn't shrunk at all and I'd like to know BEFORE going away for a week. Emotionally I'm doing better with it all but I think I'm more numb than anything. I'm so sick of waiting!

I know this may be a horrible thing to say but I really want to skip straight to IVF right now. I know of at least 3 people that tried IVF and got pregnant the first time (all recent too). I know they went through everything I'm going through now but I'm just so freaking impatient. Insurance doesn't cover IVF and I certainly don't want to take all the meds and go through each procedure if I could get pregnant with IUI but I'm just frustrated:(

Also, I looked into starting acupuncture and made an appointment for next week. When I talked to the lady she said to double check that our insurance covers it because anyone can find her name on the health insurance directory (which was news to me). I called my ins. company and unfortunately it's not covered... at all. They do have a discount options program where participating acupuncturists give 10-30% off their services but it's not something I'm prepared to shell out the extra money for right now. J was great and said if it's something I really wanted to do and prices were reasonable we could still look into it but for now I'm not going to pursue it. Oh well...

Guess that's it for now. Just praying for great news next tuesday but will enjoy my weekend away in the meantime!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment