Wednesday, November 17, 2010

8dpo

I have 2 posts that I want to do but I feel like crap today so I'm going to hold off on them. I'm 8dpo today and don't really have any symptoms other than the fact that I'm nauseous all.the.time the past 2 days. I know it could be some kind of bug or the progesterone so I doubt it has to do with anything pregnancy wise, it just sucks:( I don't know when I'm going to test yet. We'll be with J's family all weekend so I don't know if I want to test this weekend. Either way, I don't want to have to hide how I'm feeling around them. I will probably wait until Monday to test but part of me thinks if I waited that long, why not just wait till my beta on Tuesday. So... I don't know yet:P

We had our IVF consult with the doctor on Monday (1 of the other posts I'll do) and he *knocked on wood* hoping we just got pregnant with 1 this cycle. I probably released at least 3 eggs so he's concerned, especially since J's numbers were so good. We'll see. I just hope it works this time!!

Fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment