Thursday, February 3, 2011

Another Comparison

Below is a picture of the 3 shots I've done for this IVF cycle. The yellow one is the one I've been doing for the past 11 days for the mixture of Brav.elle and Meno.pur. The grey one is the one for cetrotide that I've done for the past 5 days. Tonight's lupron trigger is the orange one. MUCH to my surprise, that one hurt the least. I had a mini panic attack, watched the video over and over and even snapped at J when he told me it was 6:58 and I just needed to get it ready. I was ready to bite the pillow and scream my head off. J did it quickly and seriously I barely felt it. It was a little sore afterward and has a tiny welt but still way better than the other 2 shots!



So I get to trigger tonight, if that wasn't already obvious:) I went in this morning for my last monitoring appointment and I have about 10 mature follicles with a few more that could catch up! Because of my estrogen level (which was up to 2800 something) they are having me trigger tonight instead of letting me go another day. So my EGG RETRIEVAL (yay!!) is scheduled for saturday morning at 7am! We have to be at the office at 6am and we live 1.5 hours from the doctors office where I'm having it done:( Early morning for a Saturday! Keep your fingers crossed that they get at least all 10 that they saw this morning.

I have to go in tomorrow to get bloodwork done to make sure the trigger worked. There's a higher chance of it not working (about 5%) so they just want to be sure it did its job. Then ER saturday, rest (and superbowl party Sunday) then on either Tuesday or Thursday I'll have the ET. Monday I get the fert report and I'm going to be going crazy waiting for it! Thankfully I'll have the party to somewhat distract me:)

YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment