

I've also decided that I'm changing the outfit I take my pics in. I think I look horrible in every single picture I've taken so far and a lot of it is because of the outfit I'm wearing. I wanted to be consistent throughout but it's driving me nuts. So I have to find something else that I'll actually be comfortable with sharing these pictures with people:P
I'm a little late but here's my 16 week survey. Not much has changed. My next appointment is on Monday and I can't wait!
Survey time!
How far along? 16weeks 2 days
Weight gain/loss: Probably up 5-6lbs total
Maternity clothes? Yes, pants pretty much every day. Shirts I'm starting to wear more often. I bought some larger "flowy" shirts last week since my regular shirts don't fit anymore but the maternity shirts are too big. I feel so much more comfortable in the new shirts and feel like I actually look somewhat decent when I go to work now:P
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep? Generally ok
Best moment since last update? Having the news spread and having people ask me how I'm doing and be so excited for us (it's happening more and more)
Food cravings: None
Genders: Less than a month away.
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Not yet:( I hope I start feeling something soon. Supposed to happen between 16-20 weeks so I'm hoping I won't have to wait too much longer
What I miss? Fitting in my clothes (still true!)
What I'm looking forward to: Doctor's appointment on Monday, can't wait to hear Petri's heartbeat again!
Milestones: Hit the 4 month mark! 5 left to go:)
Very cute!
ReplyDelete