Tuesday, June 15, 2010

CD 1

Didn't have to wait long for AF to show up. I'm glad though, I can't wait to start this cycle. I go in on Thursday for baseline u/s bloodwork and then unless I'm told otherwise we're going to try the combination of 50mg clomid/ovidrel/IUI/progesterone again. I'm really hoping that I get some good follies this time. I normally don't have a problem with getting at least 1 good one but nothing ever seems just "right". I'm very concerned about my constantly elevated LH level. I know it can cause miscarriage but I'm wondering how much that is contributing to me not getting PG. I'm also hoping for even better numbers from DH for the IUI this time. Last time we had 11 million (forget the motility # right now). The RE wasn't concerned but I would love to have more just for piece of mind:)

I've already decided that if this cycle doesn't work I'm going to try to set up a WTF appt with the RE to go over everything we've tried and talk about next steps. I'm fine with continuing IUI's but I'm wondering if a different medication would be more beneficial since it will have been 5 rounds of clomid by then. I'm just worried about how well I respond to clomid and what that means for moving on to injectibles. The one time we moved up to 100mg clomid I had 4 mature follies at trigger. They almost didn't let me trigger because of it. With 50 mg I only get about 1 good follie by the time I trigger. I don't know how I'll respond to injectibles though so thats what I want to talk to the RE about.

BUT hopefully I won't need that appt. Hopefully I'll be meeting with him more often because I get a BFP at the end of this cycle:) How's that for some CD 1 optimism!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment