Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tail end of the 2ww

Today is 8dpiui. I don't feel anything. I had some cramping and twinges earlier in the 2ww but nothing now. I'm not even experiencing crazy sore boobs like I do every other time I've been on the progesterone suppositories. I've been very busy this week which has helped keep me distracted but the rest of the week is pretty low key. I have no hope for this cycle anymore either. Just trying to think of what my next cycle will end up being like:( I hope, by some miracle that I won't have a "next" cycle and that this is just the beginning of a 9 month journey but I highly doubt it. Why would it work now?

On a happier note... My brother returned from Afghanistan today! He's a journalist for the Navy and was stationed in Kabul for the past 7 months. It's so nice to have him home, where I don't have to worry about him as much! Every time I heard of a bombing or soldiers dying in Afghanistan I'd freak out until he posted something on FB to let everyone know he was ok. So glad he's home:)

In other news, we're not dog people yet. I've been dog sitting for my dad while he's on vacation and its going well, but we are NOT home enough. I've been out every night this week and I feel horrible leaving her home all day. It doesn't help that she has to stay in one area of the house because my 3 cats would have heart attacks otherwise but the only time she's out is for the couple hours we're home before going to bed. I think when we have kids we might get a dog (NOT a puppy) because we'd be home more often anyway but for now, I'm sticking with my 3 furball cats:)

No comments:

Post a Comment