I get to have an IUI tomorrow! This cycle has been ridiculous and was SO close to getting cancelled but in the last second my body got itself together and had 3 "good" follies (18.6, 16 and 15). It's been so crazy this cycle and I was sure it was just going to get cancelled. Even cried most of the way home after my RE's appt on Saturday morning because I still had too many follie's. I'm just so excited right now. I know this isn't a guarantee but just to have a shot at it again would be nice.
I'm hoping the 2ww goes by quickly. I'll be spending the rest of this week preparing for my friends Bridal shower on Saturday and next week I'm dog sitting so I'm hoping it will be my beta day before I know it.... yeah right!:P I'm debating on testing out my trigger. I bought a bunch dollar tree tests so I'm debating on testing it out with those. I don't know if that will drive me more crazy or help keep me sane.
Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment