
So I got the results of my beta yesterday afternoon and all I could hope for was my next cycle to start as soon as possible. I hate that period of time from when you find out you're not pregnant but can't start your next chance to get pregnant (next cycle) until you period starts. It's like sitting on the bench, which I HATE. I always want to be doing something to be trying to get pregnant and the limbo between negative beta and my period showing up is the worst for me. It's why I look forward to my period each month because I know thats the beginning of my next shot at getting pregnant.
Well I got my wish. Today is CD1. WOW did she show up with a vengance. J and I were out shopping this afternoon when she showed up and the cramps were so bad that I didn't even want to go into the LOFT. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and take some advil! BUT... I'll take it... Monday morning I get to go in for my baseline appt and barring any horrible news (like having a cyst) I'll start my next round of injections:) Let the fun begin!
This evening we babysat for some friends while they went out to celebrate their anniversary. They have a 7 month old boy. I was a little nervous about how he would handle his mom not being around since it's the first time both mom and dad haven't been around. He did GREAT though! Didn't cry once the whole night. Ate all of his food with no problem (rice cereal apparently isn't his favorite but he ate it like a champ!). Other than a little explosive diaper episode the night was a breeze and I was in baby heaven as he fell asleep on my chest after playing all night. Luckily our friend did pretty well too. She wasn't loving the idea of leaving him but she enjoyed dinner and just gave extra snuggles when she got home. I had so much fun tonight but most of the evening I couldn't help but think "Why can't I have a baby of my own... I'm so good at this!" Maybe this cycle?? We really want a May-By:)
Oh... and since I do this every cycle, if I got pregnant this month I'd be due May 21, 2011. Perfect! Bring it on:)
No comments:
Post a Comment