Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Longest 2 week wait of my life!


The past week and a half has dragged on FOREVER. It feels like my IUI was 2 months ago at this point and the wait to find out if I'm pregnant is now driving me crazy. I still don't really have any symptoms. Every now and then I'll get a twinge in my uterus or feel nauseous for no reason, or even think I have super-human sense of smell. YES I realize that those last 2 aren't pregnancy symptoms until you're a lot further along and that they are just phantom symptoms designed to torture me. I usually try to ignore my body during the 2 week wait but this is getting a little ridiculous. I just want it to be friday already! I tested yesterday morning at 9dpiui to make sure the trigger was out and that little pee stick was stark white. I'm not sure when I'm going to test again. We'll see if I have the will power to make it to 12dpiui which would be Thursday.

Ready to fast forward to Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment